Terms & Conditions of Use
These Terms and Conditions are effective as of 1st April 2018.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY AS THEY DESCRIBE YOUR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES. PLEASE NOTE THAT TOGETHER WITH ALL THE OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS REFERRED TO BELOW, FORM A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US REGARDING YOUR USE OF OUR COMPANY’s WEBSITE ("Site") i.e. www.adr-partners.co.uk.
IF, FOR ANY REASON, YOU ARE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO AGREE TO ALL OF OUR TERMS, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USING OR ATTEMPTING TO USE THIS SITE, BECAUSE IF YOU CONTINUE, YOU WILL BE AGREEING TO ALL THE TERMS DESCRIBED OR REFERRED TO BELOW.
• This Site contains general information about our dispute resolution and prevention services.
• These Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms and Conditions”) represent a legally binding agreement between you and us and apply to your use of our website.
• If you do not accept any of these terms, please do not use the Site.
• We may from time to time change the terms that govern your use of our Site and we will post a notice of the effective date of any material revisions to these Terms and Conditions on this page,
• Your use of our Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions and any amendments to it.
Trademarks, Copyright & Database Rights. Copyright in the content of each Site (including without limitation all images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, trademarks, service marks, the "look" and "feel", colour combinations, button shapes, layout, design, graphical elements, arrangement of items, written and other materials that appear on this Site, HTML and other code and all copyrightable or otherwise legally protectible elements on our Sites) and all database rights in the Site (collectively, the “Content”) are owned by ADR Partners LLP or its licensors and are legally protected under intellectual property laws.
• The modification, copying, distribution or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the Site or its Content in any form is prohibited except that you may print or download extracts for your non-commercial, informational and personal use only. All rights are reserved.
• All product names, names of services, trademarks and service marks ("Marks") are the property of ADR Partners LLP, or the property of their respective owners, as indicated.
• You may not use the Marks for any purpose whatsoever other than as permitted by these Terms and Conditions.
Links. There may be links that make it easier for you to connect to third party websites or that will let you access the Site from third party websites.
• Linked third party websites are not under the control of ADR Partners LLP and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked third party website or any link contained in such a linked website.
• Existence of links to other third party websites is not an endorsement by our Site in favour of such website or the products or services contained in any third party website.
• If you choose to access a third party website linked on our Site you do so entirely at your own risk.
• Concerns regarding services or resources or links to third party websites should be directed to the provider of the outside service or resource. You are not permitted to link to our Site without prior consent.
• ADR Partners LLP, at all times reserves the irrevocable right to rescind consent for any link to our Site and to take any legal action it deems appropriate.
Acceptable use. We grant you a limited license and right to use the Content of our Sites solely in connection with your direct personal, non-commercial use.
• Unauthorized or prohibited use of Content may subject you to civil or criminal liability. In addition, you represent, warrant and agree that you will not use (or plan, encourage or help others to use) the Site for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions or by applicable law.
• You may not do the following in connection with use of our Site:
(a)Alter, delete or conceal copyright or other notices, even if we let you download, display print or share the Content with others.
(b)Send unsolicited commercial email to the email addresses provided on the Site.
(c )The posting of email addresses is not to be construed as, and does not constitute consent to use of them by any seller of services, any compiler of mailing lists, or any other unauthorized use without prior permission from ADR Partners LLP.
(d) In addition, spam, chain emails, advertising solicitations and similar email solicitations are expressly prohibited;
(e)Post or transmit to or from the Site any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, indecent or pornographic material or other material of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to any civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
(f) Post or transmit and from the Site any material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of any privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trade mark or any other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or relevant right holder.
(g) Download any file posted by any other user if you know, or reasonably ought to know, that the file cannot legally be distributed in such manner.
(h) Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site, system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation.
(i)Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site or including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site or overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing".
(j) Send unsolicited e-mail of promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
(k)Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail.
(l) Frame the contents of the Site within any materials not originated by ADR Partners LLP.
Indemnification. You agree to defend ADR Partners against all claims, demands, or actions arising from or incurred as a result of your breach of these Terms and Conditions (“Claim”) and you shall indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any expenses, losses, damages and costs (including but not limited to reasonable legal costs and disbursements) resulting from any such Claim. ADR Partners LLP have the right, at our expense, to assume exclusive defense against any Claim and all negotiations for settlement and you agree to cooperate with us, at our request, in the defense of any such Claim.
Termination. Our Terms and Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by either you or ADR Partners LLP.
• You may terminate your acceptance of your agreement with us by discontinuing any further use of our Sites.
• ADR Partners may also terminate, discontinue or suspend our Terms and Conditions and our Site at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly we may deny you access to any Site for any reason or no reason.
• Upon any termination of these Terms and Conditions by either you or us, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded from the Site, as well as copies of such materials, whether made under the terms of this agreement or otherwise.
Severance & Waiver. If any provision of our Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of our Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of our Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
Third Party Rights. Nothing in our Terms and Conditions is intended to confer on any third party (whether referred to in our Terms and Conditions by name, class, description or otherwise) any benefit or any right (under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 UK or otherwise) to enforce any provision of our Terms and Conditions or any agreement entered into in connection with it.
Governing Law. If you use the Site in the United Kingdom or in any other country, any claim relating to, and the use of, such Site and the materials contained herein is governed by English law. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
No Client Relationship. The Site is presented for informational purposes only.
• Your use of our Site does not create a client relationship with ADR Partners LLP, nor does such use constitute the receipt of legal advice from ADR Partners LLP.
• A detailed confidential discussion of your specific circumstance with the partners of the firm is an integral and necessary component of becoming a client of ADR Partners LLP.
• No user of our Site, whether or not the user is an existing client of ADR Partners LLP, should act or refrain from acting based on the content of our Site without seeking appropriate legal counsel from a properly licensed attorney.
• Although the information contained on the Site is not intended to be advertising, some material may be considered advertising under the professional rules of conduct in some states.
Site Content; Disclaimer And Limitation Of Liability. Our site and all content are made available “as is” and “as available” without any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty relating to title, non-infringement, merchantability, fitness for purpose.
• There is no guaranty or assurance our site or content will be available for use or that all content will be available or perform as described or that any site or content is accurate, complete, error free.
• Although ADR Partners LLP endeavours to ensure that the content of each site is accurate and up to date (even though it is under no obligation to do so), users should seek appropriate legal advice before taking or refraining from taking any action based on information provided via such site.
• The contents of each site should not be construed as legal advice.
• We are neither responsible nor liable for any malicious or unauthorised code and you are solely responsible for ensuring you have appropriate scanning and protective mechanisms for the security of your equipment, programs and information and by using our site you are assuming all risk of loss that may arise or be associated with use of our sites.
• To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense of any kind, direct and indirect, in connection with or arising form our site, content, any action taken (or not taken) as a result of our site or content or our terms and conditions, including but not limited to compensatory, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary and punitive damages, regardless of the form of action or basis of claim and whether or not any party has been advised of the possibility of damages.
• The foregoing paragraphs do not attempt to affect any of your statutory rights as a consumer or otherwise under the applicable law of the relevant jurisdiction.
• To the extent that these exclusions and limitations of liability are expressly prohibited by law those parts of the clauses that are prohibited will not apply.
• The remaining terms and clauses will continue to apply. If any limitation of damages or liability is prohibited or restricted by law, we shall be entitled to the maximum exclusions and limitations permitted; however, in no event shall our total liability to you exceed one hundred GBP (£100).
Miscellaneous. Our Terms and Conditions cannot be modified except as described herein or in a written amendment signed by an authorised representative of ADR Partners LLP.
• No electronic or digital communication of any kind is to be construed as a ‘writing’ for purposes of amending or modifying our Terms and Conditions or the rights or obligations of the parties hereunder.
• Any provision which must survive any termination of your agreement with us in order to allow us to enforce its meaning shall survive.
• You may not make or initiate any claim, demand or action against us, regardless of form or the basis of the claim, more than one (1) year after the cause of action has arisen (or if multiple causes, from the date the first such cause arose).
Further Information. Questions regarding these Terms and Conditions or notifications of any errors should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org by email, or by mail to our Registered Office address: 7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR, United Kingdom.